Change up your typical grill-out dinner with these easy, healthy Greek Grilled Chicken Burgers.
Juicy chicken burgers are seasoned with garlic, oregano, and fresh dill — and grilled until sizzling and caramelized. Wedge the burgers between soft brioche buns and top with a creamy, tangy whipped feta and a refreshing cucumber tomato relish.
These Greek burgers are a healthy dinner option and a Mediterranean feast for your taste buds.
For the burgers:
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 Egg
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
For the toppings:
- 8 oz feta cheese block
- 10 oz grape tomatoes, chopped
- 2 mini cucumbers, chopped
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Lettuce for topping
- Brioche buns for serving
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, gently combine the ground chicken, egg, shallot, garlic, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons of the fresh dill and dried oregano until evenly combined.
- Evenly divide and form into 6 hamburger patties.
- Oil the grill if needed and then grill the chicken burgers for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until completely cooked through reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- While the burgers cook, blend the feta cheese in a food processor until completely whipped and smooth. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, olives and the remaining tablespoon of chopped dill.
- Remove the patties from the grill and lightly grill the buns prior to serving.
- Assemble the burgers by smearing on a layer of the whipped feta on the bottom bun, adding the burger on top and then topping with the lettuce and the prepared tomato relish and the top bun.
- Serve with pita chips and dig in!
- Ground turkey can also be used for this recipe.
- Don’t want to fire up the grill? Pan sear these chicken burgers in a couple tablespoons of avocado oil instead!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilling
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 349
- Sugar: 2.9g
- Fat: 17.6g
- Carbohydrates: 6.1g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 35.5g
Keywords: Greek Grilled Chicken Burgers