Graveyard Dirt Cups are a deliciously spooky Halloween treat. No tricks here. Individual cups are filled with a smooth chocolate cheesecake filling and crumbly Oreo cookies. Each cup is topped with gummy worms and cookie “tombstones.”
Graveyard dirt cups are a hit with kids. They’ll love getting their own individual chocolatey cup with wiggly, silly worms.
But the fun isn’t reserved for the young folks. Adults will rave over these decadent desserts.
That’s because they’re not your average Halloween dirt cups. No packaged pudding here. We’re talking about a decadent cream cheese base with real whipped cream and a delicious Milano cookie on top.
You might just have to fight a kiddo to get one.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreo’s
- Gummy worms (regular or sour)
- Milano cookies as “tombstones” (use black icing to write RIP for a spooky addition!)
- Whipped Cream
- Candy corn
- Candy pumpkins
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the melted chocolate and cream together until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream on medium speed until stiff peaks form, about a few minutes. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the chocolate cream cheese mixture until completely combined and smooth.
- Assemble the Graveyard Dirt Cups by adding a layer of crumbled cookies (dirt) to the bottom of a 6-8 oz glass or jar. Dollop some of the cheesecake filling in, another layer of crumbled cookie dirt, followed by another layer of cheesecake filling to the top. Evenly distribute the filling and cookie crumbles between 4 glasses/jars.
- Top the Graveyard Dirt Cups with additional crumbled cookie dirt, gummy worms, and Milano cookie tombstones. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to a day or two in advance and serve cold. Enjoy!
- Get creative with your Graveyard Dirt Cup toppings! Gummy worms, Milano cookie tombstones, candy corn, or candy pumpkins!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No-Bake
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 626
- Sugar: 29.2g
- Sodium: 280mg
- Fat: 48.4g
- Carbohydrates: 41.8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 8.2g
- Cholesterol: 124mg
Keywords: Graveyard Dirt Cups