Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes are crispy, garlicky and everything a good roasted potato should be!
Golden potatoes are tossed together with shaves of garlic, fresh herbs and seasonings and roasted to golden brown perfection.
This is the perfect side potato dish for any occasion! Weeknight meals, date nights or holidays!
- 3 pounds gold potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Add the chopped potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Drizzle on the olive oil, add on the freshly chopped herbs, garlic and seasoned salt.
- Roast for 25 minutes, flip the potatoes and then roast for another 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Gold, Russet or Red potatoes can be used for this recipe.
- Peeled or unpeeled potatoes can be used – whatever you prefer!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasting
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 149
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Sodium: 509mg
- Fat: 8.6g
- Carbohydrates: 18.1g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes