Garlic Herb Grilled Corn is sweet, smoky, buttery and loaded full of flavor! Fresh corn on the cob is lathered in a garlic herb butter, wrapped in foil and grilled to perfection. A simple, delicious side dish for all of your Summer grill outs and bbq’s!
- 6 ears fresh sweet corn, husked
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, thyme, chives, salt and garlic until smooth.
- Evenly coat each ear of corn with the garlic herb butter and then wrap each one tightly in foil. Use about a 12 inch by 12 inch piece of foil for each ear of corn.
- Grill the prepared corn for 15 minutes, rotate/flip and grill for another 10-15 minutes or until the corn is cooked through. Enjoy!
- If the corn is placed on the side grates of the grill or the top rack, it may need more cooking time as those areas are not as hot and direct as the main grate of the grill. This is a great option to cook your side dish while your other items cook away!
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 5.1g
- Sodium: 520mg
- Fat: 17.1g
- Carbohydrates: 29.7g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
Keywords: Garlic Herb Grilled Corn, Grilled Corn on the Cob, Side Dishes