It’s sweet corn season — the perfect time to make Fresh Corn Salsa!
Crunchy sweet corn is combined with juicy red tomatoes, tangy red onions, and vibrant cilantro and lime juice. It’s the perfect combo of fresh summer flavors.
Load up a tortilla chip with this vibrant, flavor-packed salsa. Or, pile the corn salsa on top of your tacos, bowls, or favorite proteins. (Or just eat it out of the bowl with a spoon!)
This corn salsa recipe is also a great way to incorporate garden tomatoes if you need new ways to use up your garden bounty.
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (about 4–5 ears of corn)
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days in advance.
- Serve with chips as a dip or serve as a topping over your favorite grilled protein ( I love salmon, steak or chicken!).
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 61
- Sugar: 3.2g
- Sodium: 11mg
- Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 13.8g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 2.3g
Keywords: Fresh Corn Salsa