Fajita Marinade is perfect for chicken fajitas, steak fajitas, pork fajitas and so much more! Pineapple juice, oil, chipotle powder, cumin, garlic and lime juice bring this marinade to life. Whip up a batch for a flavorful meal!
- 6 fl oz pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl, glass or Mason jar. Use marinade as desired.
- How to use as a marinade: marinade the chicken, steak or pork for 1 hour minimum to 8 hours maximum. Discard leftover marinade prior to cooking the meat.
- How to use as a sauce: sauté the desired meat or vegetables and add in about half of the marinade to create a sauce. If you want a really saucy outcome, add in all of the marinade.
- How to use as a sauce: place the beef stew meat, pork shoulder, or chicken in a slow cooker and pour the marinade over. Cook for 6-8 hours and then shred the meat in the sauce.
- Serving ideas: fajitas, tacos, burritos, salad toppings, kabobs, quesadillas or fajita bowls.
- Category: Sauces
- Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-Mex
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 165
- Sugar: 3.2g
- Sodium: 785mg
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 0.3g
Keywords: fajita marinade, marinade, chicken fajitas, steak fajitas, shrimp fajitas