Deviled Egg Salad is everything that is loved about a deviled egg in a classic egg salad form. Creamy mayo, Dijon mustard and fresh dill are mixed together with chopped hard boiled eggs until perfectly decadent. Top with a sprinkle of paprika to give it the extra touch! A delicious way to enjoy a deviled egg without all the fuss!
- 12 large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Gently add the eggs together in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a low boil over medium heat and allow to boil for a few minutes. Turn off the heat, cover with a lid and allow the eggs to sit for 10-12 minutes. Drain and transfer to an ice bath or run cold water on them to cool them down.
- Peel the hard boiled eggs once they are cool, roughly chop and add them to a mixing bowl. Add in the mayo, Dijon mustard, salt, dill and paprika. Gently stir to combine. I like to have a mixture of larger and smaller egg pieces for texture and creaminess.
- Dig right in for room temperature egg salad, or refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours in advance. Garnish with additional dill and paprika if desired.
- Serve this egg salad as an appetizer with crackers or garlic bread, as breakfast with bacon and biscuits or as lunch as a sandwich!
- Leftovers can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.