Creamy Tuscan Garlic Shrimp is a decadent dinner that you can get on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Seared shrimp are simmered in a heavenly cream sauce perfectly balanced with tangy sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, parmesan, and fresh spinach.
Serve this indulgent, garlicky dish over pasta, couscous, or orzo for a complete meal!
- 1 pound shrimp – raw, peeled and deveined (tails on or off)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons evoo
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 7 oz jar sun dried tomatoes, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, loosely packed
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Basil for garnish
- Season the shrimp with the salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the shrimp and sear on both sides until just starting to turn pink and seared. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add in the onion and garlic and sauté for several minutes or until starting to turn translucent and fragrant. Add in the sun dried tomatoes.
- Pour in the heavy cream and stir to combine. Stir in the spinach leaves and parmesan cheese and add the shrimp back into the skillet and stir to coat.
- Allow to simmer for several minutes until the sauce has thickened and the shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve over pasta, orzo, couscous or mashed potatoes, garnish with chopped basil and enjoy!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sauté
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 428
- Sugar: 0.7g
- Fat: 32.3g
- Carbohydrates: 13.6g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 24.9g
Keywords: Creamy Tuscan Garlic Shrimp