Cookies & Cream Puppy Chow is a classic dessert with a fun twist! Rice cereal is mixed together with melted chocolate and peanut butter for the puppy chow base. Then crushed Oreos are added in for the cookies & cream effect! Perfectly covered in powdered sugar, each morsel is scrumptiously delicious!
- 12 oz rice cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 4 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Microwave the peanut butter and chocolate chips together in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second increments until smooth and melted. About 1 minute total. Stir to combine.
- Add half of the rice cereal into a large bowl. Pour half of the melted peanut butter and chocolate over the top along with a cup of crushed Oreo cookies. Add in the remaining rice cereal, melted chocolate and peanut butter and another 1 cup of crushed Oreos.
- Gently stir to coat all the pieces with the chocolate and peanut butter. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes, or until the chocolate has set.
- Add the powdered sugar on top and the remaining 2 cups of Oreo pieces and gently stir to coat the Puppy Chow with the powdered sugar. If more powdered sugar is needed, add in an additional 1/2 cup at a time until coated. Enjoy!
- If you need more powdered sugar, add it in 1/2 cup increments until the pieces are coated.
- Be careful to not over-mix the puppy chow as you want to keep the pieces as whole as you can.