Cookie Butter Monster Cookies will leave you feeling merry and bright! Creamy, spiced cookie butter is swirled with oats, white chocolate chips, and festive M&M’s to transform this staple into the perfect holiday cookies.
If you are looking for a fun, festive cookie this season, these cookie butter monster cookies will really stand out. (You’ll be the star of the cookie exchange, guaranteed.)
- 2 sticks (16 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cookie butter
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11 oz white chocolate chips, 1/3 cup saved for topping
- 10 oz M&M’s, holiday colors, 1/3 cup saved for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the butter, brown sugar and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about a couple minutes. Reduce the speed to low and mix in one egg at a time, making sure to wipe down the sides of the bowl in between each addition. Mix in the vanilla extract and cookie butter until smooth.
- Add in the oats, flour, baking soda and salt and mix on low speed until a cookie dough forms, about a minute or so. Use a rubber spatula to mix in the white chocolate chips and M&M’s. Using a medium-sized cookie scoop, scoop the dough out onto non-greased cookie sheets, placing them a few inches apart. I usually do 6 dough balls per standard size cookie sheet.
- Gently press a few of the saved white chocolate chips and M&M’s into the top of each cookie dough ball before baking. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the centers of the cookies have just set. Let the cookies cool for about 5-10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely. Repeat this process until all the cookie dough has been used. Enjoy!
- Saving 1/3 cup of both the white chocolate chips and M&M’s for topping the cookie dough balls before they are baked help the cookies look more festive! If you want to skip this step, you can simply put all of the chips and M&M’s into the cookie dough batter.
- I like to use the festive red and green M&M’s for these cookies, but you could definitely make these anytime of the year with regular M&M’s!
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 384
- Sugar: 26.6g
- Sodium: 288mg
- Fat: 22.5g
- Carbohydrates: 40.4g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 6.5g
- Cholesterol: 52mg
Keywords: Cookie Butter Monster Cookies