Classic Meatloaf is a classic comfort food. Ground beef, onion, herbs and Worcestershire sauce come together to form a meatloaf loaded full of flavor. Topped with ketchup, the meatloaf bakes until golden brown and caramelized. Slice up and serve with mashed potatoes for the ultimate comfort food dish!
- 2 pounds Certified Piedmontese Grass Fed, Grass Finished Ground Beef
- 1 small onion, finely diced or grated
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl combine the ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, eggs, seasoned salt, parsley, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Use your hands to gently mix together and combine, being careful to not overmix.
- Transfer the meatloaf mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and form into a loaf that is approximately a couple inches thick. Evenly spread the ketchup over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour, 20 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the middle reads160 degrees. Allow to rest for several minutes before slicing and serving.
- This meatloaf can be baked on a baking sheet lined with parchment or in a loaf pan. My preference is the baking sheet option as all sides of the meatloaf get browned.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 335
- Sugar: 8.1g
- Sodium: 673mg
- Fat: 20.7g
- Carbohydrates: 14.1g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 24.4g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
Keywords: Classic Meatloaf