Citrus Spritz Punch is a fun, zesty drink! Loaded with all sorts of citrus, this punch is perfect for any breakfast, brunch or party! Grapefruit juice is swirled together with pineapple juice, orange juice and fresh slices of citrus. Pour in a little lemon-lime soda or champagne for a little bubbly action and you are set to go!
- 4 cups grapefruit juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 12 oz can lemon-lime soda or champagne for something bubbly
- Fresh citrus slices such as orange, lemon or grapefruit slices, sliced about 1/4 inch thick
- In a large pitcher, combine the grapefruit juice, orange juice and pineapple juice. Add in the desired citrus slices and stir gently to combine.
- If you are serving right away, add in the lemon-lime soda or the champagne and gently stir to combine. Otherwise, if you are making the base of the drink in advance, refrigerate the pitcher of juices and citrus for up to a day in advance. Add the soda or champagne in before serving.
- This drink can easily be made a day in advance! See the above instructions for making the base in advance.
- You can use any citrus that you have on hand for the slices. You can get quite a few slices out of a lemon or an orange, so one of each should do the trick.
- To add a little extra flare, freeze additional grapefruit juice in an ice cube tray. Add the grapefruit ice cubes in after you add the soda or champagne.