This Chicken Salad recipe is vibrant and delicious! The combination of the fresh flavors from the juicy grapes, fresh dill and green onions pairs perfectly with the savory chicken and pecans. Tossed together in a homemade, creamy sauce, this Chicken Salad is a classic favorite for a reason! Serve up as a simple, no-bake dinner, a great lunch option, piled high onto a croissant or with crackers for quick bite.
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cooked & diced (about 2 cups diced)
- 1 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add the mayo and buttermilk into the bottom of a large bowl and whisk together to combine until smooth.
- Add in the diced chicken, grapes, pecans, green onion and fresh dill and gently fold together to combine until all of the chicken salad is coated with the dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and enjoy!
- Rotisserie chicken, baked chicken or grilled chicken can be used for this recipe.
- Red or green grapes can be used.
- If using dried dill, start with 1 teaspoon and then add more to desired taste as dried herbs are more potent than fresh herbs.
- Serve immediately at room temperature, or refrigerate and serve cold.
- Serve as-is, as a sandwich, lettuce wrap, or with crackers.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 418
- Sugar: 6.4g
- Sodium: 422mg
- Fat: 29.1g
- Carbohydrates: 16.8g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 23.8g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
Keywords: Chicken Salad