Cheesy Tortellini Bake with Turkey Sausage & Broccoli is the comfort food dish that you don’t feel guilty indulging in! Yes, it’s loaded with cheesy tortellini and gooey mozzarella cheese, but the sautéd turkey sausage and broccoli florets balance it out! Pulling this cheesy, bubbling tortellini bake out of the oven will make all of your comfort dinner dreams come true.
- 13 oz smoked turkey sausage, cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 20 oz cheese tortellini
- 32 oz tomato/spaghetti sauce of choice
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large, oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add in the turkey sausage and sauté for several minutes or until slightly browned. Add in the broccoli florets and chopped garlic and sauté for a few minutes more.
- Meanwhile, cook the tortellini in a large pot of boiling water according to package instructions. Add the cooked tortellini into the skillet and pour in the tomato sauce. Stir to combine completely. Top evenly with the shredded cheese and bake for 45 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour