Cheesy Crab Dip is warm, creamy and downright delicious! Lump crab meat is folded together with cream cheese, sour cream, zesty seasonings and topped with cheddar cheese. The result is a dip recipe that is bubbly, cheesy and loaded full of hearty crab flavors!
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 16 oz lump crab meat, drained
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, about a couple minutes. Fold in the sour cream, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, Old Bay Seasoning, salt, garlic and green onion until combined.
- Gently fold in the lump crab meat and spread the mixture into a 9×9 baking dish or a large pie dish. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the cheese is melted, golden brown and bubbly. Serve with crackers, or bread, or tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- Make sure to use lump crab meat and not imitation crab meat.
- This dip can be made in advance and re-heated before serving.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 362
- Sugar: 0.7g
- Sodium: 880mg
- Fat: 35.1g
- Carbohydrates: 4.8g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 17.1g
- Cholesterol: 122mg
Keywords: Cheesy Crab Dip