Caramel Pumpkin Spice White Russian is the perfect Fall cocktail! Perfectly spiced pumpkin butter is swirled together with heavy cream and poured into a decadent mix of coffee liqueur and caramel vodka. The result: a Fall cocktail recipe that is luscious and loaded full of creamy pumpkin spice goodness.
- 2 oz Kahlúa, or other coffee liqueur
- 2 oz caramel vodka
- 3 oz heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin butter
- Fresh whipped cream for garnish
- Pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Fill an old fashioned glass halfway full with ice. Use a cocktail jigger to measure out and pour the Kahlúa and caramel vodka over the ice.
- In a small bowl or glass, whisk together the heavy cream and pumpkin butter until combined.
- Pour the pumpkin cream over the top of the glass. Gently stir to combine.
- Garnish with fresh whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
- If you don’t have a cocktail jigger, use a tablespoon measurement! One tablespoon equals 0.5 ounce.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 637
- Sugar: 27.4g
- Sodium: 37mg
- Fat: 31.6g
- Carbohydrates: 30.6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 117mg
Keywords: Caramel Pumpkin Spice White Russian