Caramel Apple Sangria is a fun, festive cocktail loaded full of Fall flavor! Spiced apple cider, velvety caramel vodka and vibrant apple slices swirl together to make a drink that goes down smooth. It’s all the wonderful flavors of a caramel apple in a glass without the caramel sticking to your teeth!
- 4 cups apple cider
- 2 cups caramel vodka
- 1 bottle Riesling wine (750ml)
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 Gala apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Combine all of the ingredients into a deep pitcher and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes prior to serving and up to 24 hours in advance. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes refrigeration
- Category: Drinks
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 22.9g
- Sodium: 9mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 27.8g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Caramel Apple Sangria