These Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Wedges are packed full of flavor! They make your house smell amazingly sweet and delicious as they roast away in the oven and the brown sugar starts to caramelize all around them.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch thick wedges with skins on
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together the sweet potato wedges, olive oil, brown sugar, seasoned salt, thyme and cinnamon until all of the sweet potato wedges are coated evenly.
- Evenly lay the sweet potato wedges flat on a non-stick baking sheet, you may need to use 2 baking sheets depending on the size. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the sweet potato wedges are cooked through and caramelized on the outside. Flip the wedges over halfway through the cooking process to insure caramelization on both sides of the wedges.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes