Brown Sugar Herb Sweet Potato Wedges are a flavor-packed side dish! Sweet potatoes wedges are tossed together with fresh herbs, brown sugar and seasonings. Baked until perfectly caramelized, these sweet potato wedges are simple, delicious side dish recipe to have up your sleeve!
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch thick wedges (peeled or un-peeled)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- On a baking sheet pan, toss together the sweet potato wedges, olive oil, brown sugar, thyme, rosemary and seasoned salt until all of the sweet potato wedges are coated evenly.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, or until the sweet potato wedges are cooked through and caramelized on the outside. Flip the wedges over halfway through the cooking process to insure caramelization on both sides. Enjoy!
- The sweet potatoes can be peeled or un-peeled depending on preference.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 174
- Sugar: 14.8g
- Sodium: 326mg
- Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrates: 31.6g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Protein: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Brown Sugar Herb Sweet Potato Wedges