Bonfire Peach Pie is a scrumptious peach dessert to transition you from Summer to Fall. A buttery, graham cracker crust is the base to deliciously, sweet peach filling topped off with roasted marshmallows. Each bite will have you sitting next to a campfire with a juicy peach!
- 2 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 5 medium-sized peaches, cored and sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 12 oz bag marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine the graham crackers and melted butter and gently press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently stir to combine the sugar, brown sugar, flour, almond extract and peaches until the peaches are completely coated. Pour the peaches into the prepared graham cracker crust. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the pie from the oven, evenly top and pile the marshmallows on top of the peaches. Bake for another 25 minutes, or until the peaches are bubbling and the marshmallows are golden brown. Let cool slightly and then serve immediately.
- You can peel the peaches or leave the peach skins on, whatever you desire!
- I recommend serving this pie immediately after its cooled slightly for the best gooey-marshmallow effect.