Better Than Takeout Teriyaki Shrimp & Noodles are your answer to making takeout food right in your own kitchen! Rice noodles are tossed together with succulent shrimp, fresh, crunchy veggies and a homemade sauce that is to die for. Quick, easy and delicious takeout food right at home.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 8 oz snap peas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrot
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 oz rice noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add in the garlic, snap peas and carrot and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Add in the shrimp and sauté for another 3-5 minutes, or until the shrimp are just starting to turn pink.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, green onion and red pepper flakes. Pour the sauce into the sauté pan and toss to coat completely. Bring the sauce to a simmer and let simmer for a couple minutes to thicken slightly.
- Add in the cooked rice noodles and toss to coat. Enjoy!
- This dish is very versatile – chicken, shrimp or sliced steak would all work great! You will need to add additional cooking time if using chicken or steak
- You can also add other veggies if desired -broccoli and bell peppers would be delicious!
- Rice noodles or ramen noodles can be used.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sauté
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 216
- Sugar: 6.2g
- Sodium: 1440mg
- Fat: 5.7g
- Carbohydrates: 21.1g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 20.2g
Keywords: Better Than Takeout Teriyaki Shrimp & Noodles, Shrimp, Noodles