This juicy, flavorful BBQ Burger Recipe is perfect for when you want a quick meal that everyone is guaranteed to love.
Picture this: a well-seasoned burger with sweet, tangy bbq sauce, covered in melted cheddar cheese, nestled between lightly grilled burger buns.
Top your creation with pickle slices, coleslaw, french-fried onions, or (if you’re brave!) a bunch of jalapeños.
These grilled bbq burgers are perfect on sizzling summer days when you don’t want to heat your house. Or really any day.
So fire up the grill and get ready to sink your teeth into a messy, delicious burger.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 cheddar cheese slices
- Hamburger buns for serving
- BBQ sauce
- French fried onions
- Potato chips
- Pickled jalapeños
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bbq sauce, seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce and gently combine. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Evenly divide and form into 8 hamburger patties, gently making a divet in the center of the burger so it cooks at the same rate as the edges.
- Grill for 5-8 minutes on each side or until desired doneness is achieved .
- Add the cheddar cheese slices during the last 30 seconds of cooking to alow time to melt.
- Serve on your favorite hamburger bun with additional bbq sauce, pickles and coleslaw as toppings. Enjoy!
- Use your favorite bbq sauce for this recipe! You can easily amp up the heat with a spicy bbq sauce.
- Nutritional information for this recipe is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilling
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 469
- Sugar: 7.3g
- Sodium: 840mg
- Fat: 18.3g
- Carbohydrates: 27.7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 45.5g
Keywords: BBQ Burgers