Bacon Broccoli Tot Breakfast Casserole is a mouthful to say, but it is a mouthful of goodness! Everything that you could want in a breakfast casserole is loaded into one dish. Golden, crunchy tots, thick, salty bacon, and fresh broccoli are wrapped up together in a cheesy, whipped egg base. Your fork will keep going back for more!
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 32 oz bag frozen tater tots
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream and mozzarella cheese. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Line the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan with about 3/4 of the tater tots. Evenly top the tater tots with the broccoli florets and half of the bacon pieces. Evenly pour the egg mixture over everything. Top with the remaining tater tots and bacon pieces.
- Bake the breakfast casserole for 50 minutes – 1 hour, or until the top is slightly golden brown and the eggs are cooked through. Enjoy!
- The breakfast casserole can be made up to a day in advance. Prior to baking, cover and refrigerate it. Bring it out of the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking and serving.