Strawberry Lemonade Smoothies are refreshing, scrumptious and easy to blend up! Fresh strawberries are blended together with lemonade, banana and ice for a bright, colorful smoothie. Each slurp is irresistible!
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1 banana
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 cup ice
- Add all of the ingredients together in a blender and blend on medium speed until smooth. Enjoy!
- If using frozen strawberries, omit the ice and additional lemonade may need to be used to get desired consistency.
- Use this smoothie recipe as the base for your next cocktail! Margaritas, anyone?
- I doubled the recipe for photography purposes when I shot this recipe.