Herb Roasted Potatoes are a side dish loaded with flavor! Baby Yukon gold and red potatoes are tossed together with fresh herbs, olive oil and garlic. Roasted until fork tender and fluffy on the inside all while being crispy and salty on the outside. The perfect potato!
- 1 pound baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Add the potatoes, whole, into a 9×13 baking dish. Add in the rosemary, thyme, garlic, olive oil and salt. Gently toss together to coat and combine.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, gently stir the potatoes, and roast for another 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender and slightly caramelized and browned on the outside.
- If you can’t find baby potatoes, large potatoes can be used. Cut them down into 2-inch pieces.
- This side dish recipe is perfect for weeknight meals, date nights and holidays!
- Dried herbs can be used instead of fresh. Use 1 teaspoon of each instead of 1 tablespoon.