Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts are an addicting side dish! Fresh brussel sprouts are tossed together with chopped bacon, seasonings and a good maple syrup. Baked until golden brown and crispy, each bite is loaded full of flavor! You have to try this dang good way to make brussel sprouts!
- 2 pounds brussel sprouts, larger ones quartered and smaller ones halved
- 6 oz bacon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Add the brussel sprouts onto a sheet pan along with the chopped bacon. Evenly season with the seasoned salt, maple syrup and olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until the brussel sprouts are crispy and caramelized. Stir and flip the brussel sprouts halfway through the cooking process to get even browning and cooking. Enjoy!
- Pure maple syrup really makes a difference in this recipe. SO good!
- I like to use an applewood smoked bacon or a maple bacon for this recipe.