Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Ups are the perfect appetizer option to please a crowd! Zesty pepperoni slices are rolled-up with cheese inside a crescent dough triangle. Baked until golden brown and melted, these Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Ups are best served dunked into your favorite marina sauce. Talk about delicious!
- 8 oz tube crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 16 large slices of pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce for serving and dipping
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Lay the separated crescent roll triangles out on a non-greased baking sheet.
- Place 2 pepperoni slices per triangle on the widest part of the triangle. Top each one with about 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese each. Roll up the crescent roll as you normally would, starting at the wider end and working towards the smaller end. Make sure each roll is a few inches apart from another.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Serve with your choice of marinara sauce (slightly warmed for the ultimate experience) for dipping. Enjoy!
- Larger pepperoni slices are recommended for this recipe as they are the perfect size. If you are using smaller slices, then you will need to double the amount per roll.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce for the ultimate experience!