Salted Caramel Brownie Truffles are a simply delicious sweet treat! Brownies are mixed together with salted caramel sauce, rolled into balls, dunked in chocolate and then topped with additional caramel and flaky sea salt. These little truffles pack a punch of flavor!
- 1 standard box of brownie mix, prepared to box instructions and cooled
- 2 tablespoons salted caramel sauce/topping
- 8 oz semi-sweet baking bars, melted
- Flaky sea salt for topping
- In a medium bowl, crumble the brownies into pieces, discarding any edges or corners that may be harder/tougher than the other pieces. Add in 2 tablespoons of the salted caramel sauce and use a rubber spatula to stir together until smooth and combined.
- Use a medium-sized cookie scoop to scoop the truffles out, roll them quickly in between your hands to create a round ball and then set aside until all the brownie mixture has been used.
- Working with one truffle at a time, add them into the bowl of melted chocolate, use a spoon to cover them completely in melted chocolate, then use a fork to pick them up, allow them to drain off a bit and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat this process until all the truffles are coated.
- Sprinkle the tops of each truffle with a little bit of flaky sea salt and then refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow to set. Enjoy!
- You can drizzle the chocolate coated truffles with additional caramel before adding the flaky sea salt if desired. Keep in mind that the caramel drizzle will make the truffles more sticky to handle, but they sure are delicious!
- Keep these stored in the refrigerator if needed. Allow to come to room temperature for optimal enjoyment prior to eating. Or just dig in!