If you are looking for the perfect cocktail to transition from Summer to Fall with, then Peach Butter Amaretto Sours are all that you need! Warm, cinnamon-scented peach butter is mixed together with just the right amount of amaretto and lemon-lime soda to give you a cocktail that tastes like peach crumble in a cup! I’m obsessed with with the combination of sweet peach and almond, so this fun spin on an amaretto sour calls my name!
Single Serving 10 oz glass:
- 2 tablespoons peach butter
- 1 shot amaretto
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/3 cup crushed ice
- Peach slices as garnish
- Combine the peach butter, amaretto and lemon-lime soda together in a cocktail shaker. Gently shake to combine, trying to not eliminate all the fizz from the soda.
- Pour over a glass with the crushed ice. Top off with more lemon-lime soda to fill the glass completely. Garnish with peach slices and enjoy!
- Homemade peach butter is so worth it! I used the recipe from Olive & Artisan: End of Summer Peach Butter.
- You can serve this cocktail in a pitcher as well – just times the recipe by as many times as you need in order to match the ounces that your pitcher holds.