Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2020 is here just in time to help spoil those mama’s in our lives! Whether it’s a mom, mother-in-law, grandma, cousin, sister, friend or neighbor you’re shopping for, Mother’s Day is a fun opportunity to spread some love and smiles! I’ve put together a simple, practical but yet fun gift guide to help spark some ideas. Let’s get started!
In my opinion, you can never go wrong with a fun cookbook! Whether you have a baker or an adventerous cook you’re shopping for, a cookbook is always a good option! Here are some good ones:
- Half Baked Harvest Cookbooks – Tiegan now has two cookbooks out and they are both loaded full of good recipes! I love the way she puts a fun twist on classic dishes that you may already be making in your kitchen.
- The Smitten Kitchen Cookbooks – Deb also has two cookbooks out and I love how they are recipes that you want to go back to over and over again.
- Molly on the Range – if you are looking for a fun cookbook loaded full of good laughs and recipes, then this is the book for you!
- The Vanilla Bean Baking Book – the perfect cookbook for the baker in your life! From classics to fun baking projects, you can’t go wrong!
- Sally’s Cookie Addiction – Sally has multiple cookbooks out, but you can’t go wrong with one thats centered around cookies! Pour yourself a glass of milk for this one.
- Everyday Super Food – Jamie Oliver did a great job developing a bunch of recipes loaded full of fresh, good-for-you ingredients. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring!
Fun Kitchen Items:
Mother’s Day is a great opportunity to gift some fun dinnerware that your mom may not buy on an everyday basis. From fun mugs to outdoor serveware, it’s bound to help put a smile on their face!
- Mugs – can you ever have too many coffee mugs? I think not! I love how fun and colorful all of these are.
- Colorful Serving Bowls – from little nut bowls to a larger serving bowl, adding a pop of color is great way to go!
- Outdoor Serveware – Mother’s Day is a great opportunity to get your mama ready for some outdoor entertaining! Even if it’s just sipping some sweet tea outside.
- Apron Sets – gifting an apron and oven mit set is such a fun way to add some color and functionality!
- Mini Waffle Iron – this is the little waffle iron that could – waffles turn out perfectly fluffy and crispy! You can’t help but smile when using this.
- Colorful Spatula Sets – GIR is a brand that I love to use! They make life in your kitchen so much easier (their ladle is life changing!), plus there’s so many fun colors to choose from!
Comfort & Self Care:
When looking for good gift ideas, you can never go wrong with comfort is involved! From soft sweaters to candles to pajamas to lounge in all day:
- Comfortable Sweaters – every time I wear one of these sweaters, my mom says she wants it! And I don’t blame her – they are SO comfortable!
- Lounge-Worthy Pajamas – Target has really been hitting it home lately with their pajama sets! Whether you’re looking for long sleeve, short sleeve, shorts or pants, they’ve got it all!
- Candles – can you ever go wrong with a good candle? Nope! If your local Trader Joe’s has it, their lemon sugar cookie candle is SO good! Anthropologie also has some good ones!
- At-Home Manicure Sets – let’s face it, with times the way that they are, doing your own nails at home is now much more common! This fun manicure set helps make it a little more easy and fun!
From fresh flowers and succulents to pots and planters, help add some color outside! With the weather getting warmer, it’s time to get outside!
- Fresh flowers, succulents or herbs – an easy and fun way to really brighten someone’s day! You can either provide them with items that need to be planted or ones that are already taken care of. Either way, they’re great!
- Planters – use the planter as a “gift basket” and fill it up with some flowers to put in it! How fun would that be?
- Indoor Mason Jar Herb Garden – I saw this and couldn’t get over how cute and functional they are!
- Harvest Basket – cute and functional!
- Garden Clothes & Gear – Duluth Trading Company does a great job of creating functional yet cute clothes and their garden collection is no different!
Share the love!
If you love this as much as I do, I’d love to hear from you! Comment below or share a picture tagging @kjandcompany or using #kjandcompany so that I can see your fun pictures 🙂
Thanks for following and cooking along with me!