It’s time for another Monthly Scoop post – March 2020 edition! March tends to be one of those months that drags on to me, but, boy, this month flew by fast! March was a continuing month of recovery for me along with getting back into the swing of things. It felt good to get back to cooking and shooting recipes! Let’s dive on in!
With everything going on in the world right now, I know the month of March has also been troubling, anxiety-filled and uncertain. Some things that have been more than encouraging and comforting to me during this time is Psalm 46 and the song, “Blessing I Can’t See” by Building 429.
On a lighter note, I’ve been DYING over all the memes out there right now – a little bit of laughter is good for the soul as well!
Due to all that is going on, my second procedure for the endo removal has been rescheduled. I was expecting this due to the current circumstances and it’s something that is completely understandable! Mandatory/life threatening surgeries are all that is approved right now due to a low stock of supplies at the hospitals. They’re expecting things to be moved out about 90 days, so the next few months will be an adjustment for me, but I’d rather those that need a mandatory/life threatening surgery have the capability of getting that right now.
March recipes were loaded full of goodies! From pastas, to desserts, to irresistible breakfast treats, there’s a recipe for any occassion! Click on your favorite recipe below and get to cookin’! If you make any of my recipes, I’d love to hear from you! Shoot me an email, post a comment or share on social media tagging @kjandcompany or using #kjandcompany!
- MEMES – they’ve been cracking me up and they have been so fun to share – helps make a serious situation a little better! What have been your favorites?
- The Almond Glazed Cinnamon Roll recipe that I posted this month has been one of my favorites, and you guys have been loving it too! It’s been so fun to see pictures of everyone mastering these cinnamon rolls in their own kitchen! Could definitely go for one of those right about now.
- The Golden Girls – I’ve never seen it before and I’m hooked now! SO funny! It’s been great to have playing in the background for a little light-hearted humor.
- These pajama shorts and long sleeve sleep shirt from Target – I’m all about comfort and this definitely fits the bill! I sized up from my normal size to have a looser, oversized fit.
- I’ve talked about my love for Fabletics leggings before and I am OBSESSED with this new pair I snagged! I usually go for black leggings, so I really love the subtle pattern on these – it’s just the right amount!
Focusing on recipes with ingredients that you may already have on hand or are easily accessible, I’m excited for the recipes to come! Spring is in full swing over here (along with allll the allergies) and the weather is starting to get warmer. We may need more than one cup of coffee a day, but we’ve got this!