Super Simple Garlic Bread is just that: super simple, yet unbelievably delicious! A baguette is sliced, smothered with butter, dusted with garlic salt and broiled until perfectly golden brown and crispy. You can’t get much better than bread and butter! This recipe is a quick and easy side dish to serve along side any meal.
- 1 large baguette
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Slice the baguette on the diagonal into 1-inch thick slices and place on a flat baking sheet. Evenly spread the butter on all the slices and evenly dust the tops with the garlic salt.
- Preheat your broiler to high. Broil the baguette slices for 3-8 minutes depending on the strength of your boiler. You want them to be perfectly golden brown on top. Enjoy!
- You can use a baguette or a sliced ciabatta roll for this recipe.
- The serving size is based on how large of a baguette you find and how many pieces people take :).