Chipotle Salmon with Fresh Corn Salsa is a simple recipe that your tastebuds are sure to love! We definitely did!
Chipotle Salmon with Fresh Corn Salsa is a flavor-packed dinner recipe! Salmon filets are dusted with a homemade, chipotle seasoning blend, seared to perfection and then topped off with a sweet, zesty corn salsa.
- (4) 6 oz salmon filets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 ears of fresh corn, kernels removed
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the chipotle powder with the seasoned salt. Generously season all sides of the salmon filets with the seasoning blend. Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Sear the salmon for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness is achieved.
- While the salmon is cooking, combine the fresh corn kernels, tomatoes, red onion and cilantro in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve the salmon with the fresh corn salsa over the top. Enjoy!
- To save you even more time, you can make the fresh corn salsa a day in advance! It even gives all the flavors more time to marry together and is wonderful!
- This recipe is a great meal-prep option. Let the salmon cool completely after searing and store in the refrigerator separate from the fresh corn salsa for a couple days.
Share the love!
If you make this recipe and love it as much as I do, I’d love to hear from you! Comment below, rate the recipe, or share a picture tagging @kjandcompany or using #kjandcompany so that I can see your fun pictures 🙂
Thanks for following and cooking along with me!