Citrus Sangria is like a mimosa on steroids! Sweet, bubbly wine is swirled with fresh lemonade and all sorts of bright citrus. Lemons, oranges and grapefruit take this Citrus Sangria to the next level! Plus, doesn’t it look so pretty with all the bright colors and slices of vibrant citrus? The perfect cocktail to serve for any brunch, patio dinner or even for Easter!
- 1 bottle Moscato wine
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1 standard can lemon-lime soda
- 1 lemon, sliced into 1/4 inch rings
- 1 orange. sliced into 1/4 inch rings
- 1 grapefruit, sliced into 1/4 inch rings
- In a large pitcher, combine the fresh lemon slices, orange slices and grapefruit slices. Pour the Moscato and orange juice in and gently stir to combine. Add the lemon-lime soda directly prior to serving. Enjoy!
- This Citrus Sangria can be made a day in advance and stored in the fridge. Just hold off on adding the lemon-lime soda prior to serving.