All of the creamy, dreamy, fruity flavors of a strawberry cheesecake in a cute little bundle. Count me in! Grab a spoon and dig into the layers of sweet strawberries, creamy cheesecake filling and buttery graham cracker crumble. Before you know it, it will all be gone.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons sugar, plus 1 teaspoon
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk together the heavy cream and 5 tablespoons of sugar on medium speed until stiff peaks form. About 3-5 minutes. Gently transfer the whipped cream to another bowl. Using the same electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, about a minute. Gently fold the whipped cream back in with the fluffy cream cheese until combined.
- In a small bowl, mix together the the crushed graham crackers and melted butter. In another small bowl, gently toss the strawberry pieces with the remaining 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Using small, clear glasses, parfait cups or small mason jars, evenly split the ingredients between the 4 jars or cups. Starting with the whipped cream mixture, layer the parfaits. Whipped cream, then graham crackers, then strawberries. Top with another dollop of the whipped cream mixture and a sprinkling of the graham crackers. Do this until the desired cups are filled to your liking.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to a day in advance before serving. Enjoy!
- You can use any jar, cup, glass or parfait glass of your liking.