Let’s take a hot second to talk about these Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits. All of the creamy, dreamy, fruity flavors of a strawberry cheesecake in a cute little bundle. Count me in! Grab a spoon and dig into the layers of sweet strawberries, creamy cheesecake filling and buttery graham cracker crumble. Before you know it, it will all be gone.
How perfect would these little cuties be for a spring brunch, bridal shower, baby shower, Easter or just because?! I think they make a great party or holiday dessert. They are so cute that you almost don’t want to eat them. But then you take a bite, and they disappear before your eyes.
I don’t know how these little desserts could get any more perfect, but they can. You can make these beauts ahead of time, stick them in the refrigerator and pull them out to wow your crowd. I even found myself sneaking one of them for breakfast and was not ashamed about it.
Any type of glass ramekin or glass will work perfectly for these parfaits. How cute would little Mason Jars be?!
All of the creamy, dreamy, fruity flavors of a strawberry cheesecake in a cute little bundle. Count me in! Grab a spoon and dig into the layers of sweet strawberries, creamy cheesecake filling and buttery graham cracker crumble. Before you know it, it will all be gone.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons sugar, plus 1 teaspoon
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk together the heavy cream and 5 tablespoons of sugar on medium speed until stiff peaks form. About 3-5 minutes. Gently transfer the whipped cream to another bowl. Using the same electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, about a minute. Gently fold the whipped cream back in with the fluffy cream cheese until combined.
- In a small bowl, mix together the the crushed graham crackers and melted butter. In another small bowl, gently toss the strawberry pieces with the remaining 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Using small, clear glasses, parfait cups or small mason jars, evenly split the ingredients between the 4 jars or cups. Starting with the whipped cream mixture, layer the parfaits. Whipped cream, then graham crackers, then strawberries. Top with another dollop of the whipped cream mixture and a sprinkling of the graham crackers. Do this until the desired cups are filled to your liking.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to a day in advance before serving. Enjoy!
- You can use any jar, cup, glass or parfait glass of your liking.
Share the love!
If you make this recipe and love it as much as I do, I’d love to hear from you! Comment below, rate the recipe, or share a picture tagging @kjandcompany or using #kjandcompany so that I can see your fun pictures 🙂
Thanks for following and cooking along with me!