These Hoisin Sesame Brussel Sprouts will be your new favorite side dish to whip up. Packed full of flavor and made with ease, Hoisin Sesame Brussel Sprouts deliver all the flavor without all of the work.
- 1 1/2 pounds brussel sprouts, quartered
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 hoisin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Sesame seeds for topping
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add in the brussel sprouts and saute for 5-8 minutes. Add in the garlic and saute for another couple minutes.
- Stir in the hoisin and soy sauce and toss to coat the brussel sprouts completely. Let the sauce reduce and caramelize for another few minutes. Top with sesame seeds and serve.