Brussel sprouts are all the craze, as they should be! These Hoisin Sesame Brussel Sprouts will be your new favorite side dish to whip up. Packed full of flavor and made with ease, Hoisin Sesame Brussel Sprouts deliver all the flavor without all of the work.
Ditch the idea of soggy brussel sprouts. Hoisin Sesame Brussel Sprouts get nice and crunchy and are covered in a sauce that make your tastebuds sing. Side dishes don’t have to be boring or second though. Let the side dish shine with this recipe!
I love how addicting these are. A vegetable that is fun and delicious to eat? Count me in! The sauce is simple, yet satisfying. Hoisin has a wonderful flavor that will make you want to keep going back for more. You could even make these brussel sprouts the star of the show and top them off like a salad or bowl! They are just that good.
What are you waiting for? Whip these up and be as happy as a frog catching flies.
These Hoisin Sesame Brussel Sprouts will be your new favorite side dish to whip up. Packed full of flavor and made with ease, Hoisin Sesame Brussel Sprouts deliver all the flavor without all of the work.
- 1 1/2 pounds brussel sprouts, quartered
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 hoisin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Sesame seeds for topping
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add in the brussel sprouts and saute for 5-8 minutes. Add in the garlic and saute for another couple minutes.
- Stir in the hoisin and soy sauce and toss to coat the brussel sprouts completely. Let the sauce reduce and caramelize for another few minutes. Top with sesame seeds and serve.
Share the love!
If you make this recipe and love it as much as I do, I’d love to hear from you! Comment below, rate the recipe, or share a picture tagging @kjandcompany or using #kjandcompany so that I can see your fun pictures 🙂
Thanks for following and cooking along with me!