A vibrant sangria recipe filled with fresh peaches and strawberries!
- 3 peaches, cored and sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 1 bottle of Chardonnay wine
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- Pick your fizz! Either: 2 cups of tonic water, 2 cups of champagne, or a can of lemon-lime soda (only choose one)
- Place the sliced peaches and strawberries in the bottom of a pitcher.
- Pour the wine, rum and your choice of fizz over the fruit and lightly stir to combine all the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes prior to serving. Enjoy!