You have been my faithful friend – my go-to at the end of the day no matter what. My tastebud’s companion. My right hand man. Where would I be without you?
Your favorite daily consumer.
A little much? Oh well. It’s Nutella! How could you not? My love for Nutella runs deep. So, why not Nutell ice cream? Nutella and ice cream in the same title. You’re welcome.
I love how creamy and delicious this ice cream turned out. Get your spoons ready, because you are going to want to dive into this one! Plus, it’s no-churn so it’s easy-peasy and you have Nutella ice cream in front of you in no time. Ok, you do have to wait for it to freeze which can feel like forever, but it is definitely worth the wait! If you can’t wait for it to freeze all the way, then there’s nothing wrong with soft serve Nutella ice cream. There’s nothing wrong with Nutella ice cream at all. Three simple ingredients is all that you need to have this delicious, lucious bowl of wonderfulness in front of you. Drizzle it with warm Nutella before you dig in and you are set to go.
No-Churn Nutella Ice Cream
- 2/3 cups Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream on medium speed until stiff peaks form, about 5-8 minutes. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk and Nutella until combined. Fold the Nutella mixture into the whipped cream until evenly combined and creamy.
- Pour the ice cream into a bread loaf pan or any other freezer-safe pan that you would like to use. Freeze for 6 hours prior to serving.