This is the perfect “throw it together” Sunday brunch option, which I love, because it can be whipped up in less than half an hour and ready to serve. I was actually craving my mother-in-law’s amazing crustless broccoli quiche that she makes with so many cups of cheese and cream that you don’t even want to know. But oh boy, it’s delicious and a brunch staple. So, I whipped up my own little version.
Quiche is one of those meals where you can pretty much throw anything in it, and it will turn out good. Use up your leftovers, veggies and meats to create yours. I used what I had on hand, and my husband went back for seconds. I like to call this the “one cup quiche” because almost everything is in one cup measurements – easy and efficient, with little dishes to clean up. Just use the egg base and experiment to make your own little creation, but you can never go wrong with ham, broccoli and cheese, if I do say so myself. Quick and easy recipe sure to satisfy.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream and salt and pepper. Toss in the ham, cheese, and broccoli, and whisk until combined.
- Spray the bottom of a quiche pan or 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray, and pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the top is slightly golden brown and the eggs are cooked through.